Friday, December 14, 2012

Psychic Excedrin

Yesterday, I was at Rite Aid looking for a small bottle of pain reliever.  What I really wanted was Excedrin.  I LOVE how well Excedrin works for me.  Never mind the generic or off brands, I love Excedrin.

Many months ago, I went to pick up a bottle and to my dismay, the shelves were empty.  Someone told me that all the Excedrin products had been recalled and none were to be had.  Around August, I gave up looking for it, and hadn't thought about it until yesterday.

Yesterday, I was longing for, wishing for, the return of Excedrin and wondering when, if ever, it was coming back.  I had an entire mental conversation (at least I hope it was a silent discussion in my head) about what could have gone wrong at Excedrin?  When was it coming back?  Is it like Twinkies and Cupcakes now?  Maybe I need to do a little Internet research and see if it was coming back soon. 

Then, I simply forgot about it until today.

I opened my mail and there was a small, mysterious box.  You guessed it!  A bottle of Excedrin with a $1.00 coupon for a purchase and a Thank You from Rite Aid for being a valued customer!!  I guess Excedrin is back!

In case you are an Excedrin lover, here is a link you might be interested in: Excedrin  

I have to say, that in this particular case, I must have had my antenna up and got some "inside" info from the Universe.  Kind of a pre-knowing I guess. 

The only other explanation is that I sent out such a powerful "need" vibration that the Universe delivered as fast as it could without seeming un-natural.

Anyone else out there have a recent, similar experience to share?  What is the last time you recall thinking about something, only to have it appear in very short order?  Would love to hear your story - please share.

TTFN

Jackie (who is giddy over a little bottle of Excedrin - imagine if I won the lottery!)



No comments:

Post a Comment