Monday, December 3, 2012

Psychic Survey but no Zombies

This weekend, I flew on 4 planes to get to and from a wedding in South Dakota.  I had various experiences on all of them.

On the last flight, I sat there thinking "boy, I wish the Airlines would offer me a satisfaction survey after each flight.  Would be nice to have some venue for offering comments, ideas and relay experiences.  Wonder when they will get on the ball and do that like the rest of the world?"

So today, I open my email, and there is the survey link for Delta!  Cooincidence?  Hah!  I think my antennas were up and I linked into the Universe and grabbed that email while it was on it's way to me!

There you have it.  Just another musing about the "cooincidences" in my life.

Anyone else have something like this happen recently?

PS - to be fair, I must also tell you I had a very vivid dream about being turned into a zombie.  So far, that hasn't happened yet.  However, I do think it is an interesting way for my psyche to show me the difference between "getting" reliable data from the universe, and getting the standard ridiculous, random vibes that are floating around out there.  Yet, I am still a bit skittish about unknow folks who are trying to engage me in conversation. . .

TTFN

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment